Psychic, Craig Hamilton-Parker Reveals His 2023 Predictions
According to Wiki, Psychics are people who claim to use extrasensory perception (ESP) to identify information hidden from the normal senses, particularly involving telepathy or clairvoyance, or who perform acts that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, such as psychokinesis or teleportation.
Many people believe in psychic abilities, but the scientific fact is that there is no proof of such powers’ existence, and the practice is described as pseudoscience. The word “psychic” is also used as an adjective to describe such abilities. Back in the day, there was one such psychic who was extremely famous even till this day and he’s Michel de Nostredame, usually Latinised as Nostradamus. He was a French astrologer, apothecary, physician, and reputed seer, who is best known for his book Les Prophéties (published in 1555), a collection of 942 poetic quatrains allegedly predicting future events.
It’s the 21st century and WE have our very own Nostradamus, a British self-styled psychic known as Craig Hamilton-Parker. He has been referred to by the popular press as the “Prophet of Doom“, who achieved notoriety for supposedly predicting Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, and even the death of Queen Elizabeth II. He is also a prolific New Age author.
Well, it is 2023 and Craig has some new predictions for the year; he warned of ‘difficult times ahead‘ in 2023, global food shortages, a revolution in China, and a tragic accident within the royal family.
See them below;
- He believes the world will avoid World War Three in 2023 and 2024 and will start shifting away from globalism to embrace sustainability and discover how to create energy out of nothing.
- King Charles‘ first year as monarch will go smoothly. He said he sees him as being a reforming king. Doing it not just to appeal to the British people but with a worldwide remit in mind by keeping Australia on board for example.
- He also said he has weird feelings about Scotland, some kind of protest or someone trying to steal the Stone of Scone that was recently given back to the Scots, and it tied in with Scotland because I’ve had a vision of a red-faced Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister of Scotland and Leader of the Scottish National Party since 2014).
- Something awful will happen to Prince Andrew. Craig said he thinks he will go through a psychological breakdown and it really hits him with the death of his mother. He also sees King Charles turning against him. He may do something like take an overdose but he didn’t see him dying.
- He also has feelings about the psychological health of King Charles and him admitting later in the year of depression after the high of the coronation.
- Craig also predicts an accident happening to one of the royal households, someone will suffer from a fall, as well as an illness involving one of the royal children.
- He also predicts Meghan’s relationship with Prince Harry will begin to fracture and they’ll eventually break up, leading the duke to become a ‘deeply troubled‘ man. He added that Meghan Markle will end up with her own Oprah-style chat show.
- The British psychic also predict Kate will carry out a ‘spontaneous‘ but ‘touching‘ act which puts her life at risk, and she will be viewed as the new ‘star‘ in the royal family.
- Then he predicted that the most pressing issue in 2023 will be food shortages which will start off in developing nations. It will have a major impact on nations across the west which will also continue to battle with energy and living costs.
- Talking about global affairs, Craig said he had a vision of two submarines crashing off the coast of Taiwan and explained what this means. There will be a full-out war between Taiwan and China.
- He stated that his wife, Jane, also recently felt the energy of Sun Yat-Sen, the father of the Chinese nation. Now he was instrumental in spearheading the Xinhai Revolution which overthrew the Qing dynasty. This means full-on revolution will return to China because of the increasing number of lockdown laws as well as spiraling mortgage rates. Interestingly, he believes this will be started in Mongolia and while rumblings can be felt now this will escalate into a full-on revolution.
- He also said War is set to continue in Ukraine but we will luckily avoid a World War Three scenario.
- Craig said he also had a vision of a power station on fire in Iran and said; “With a new government in power in Israel, the tension in the Middle East will rise once again. There will be an escalation in aggression between both Israel and Iran which will result in war. There are two difficult years ahead. Into 2024 and beyond, he senses a new consciousness will take hold across the world, against globalism and an embrace of sustained harmony centered around sustainability and environmentalism.
- He concluded that we will discover how to create energy out of nothing and this will do wonders for the human race into the latter part of this decade.
Let’s sit back, fold our arms, feet crossed as we watch these predictions by British psychic, Craig Hamilton-Parker.