How To Make Oatmeal Brownies
Oatmeal is a preparation of oats that have been de-husked, steamed, and flattened, or a coarse flour of hulled oat grains that have either been milled or steel-cut.
Today WE call on all our oatmeal lovers. Come on, gather around. You can make a lot from simple oats and that’s the truth. So, how about some oatmeal brownies?
Healthy oatmeal brownie recipe that anyone can make at home. This oat brownie is vegan, free of processed sugar, eggless, and doesn’t contain butter or flour. This is the perfect guilt-free dessert.
- 1/3 cup (80g) Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (120g) Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups (480ml) Milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups (180g) Rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup (60g) Chocolate chips
How To Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Prepare an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add milk, salt, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Add oats, cocoa powder, ground flaxseeds, and baking powder, and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Allow cooling for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Watch Video Below;
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie