How To Make Easy Pancakes
A pancake is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk, and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter. It is a type of batter bread.
Today WE want to introduce you to this easy-to-make, easy-to-get, and easy-to-put-together pancake recipe you can now try out for your breakfast menu.
Wake up right with pancakes made from scratch! Make any morning special when you make these top-rated homemade pancakes. From the mixing bowl to the plate, they take just 15 minutes to prepare!
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
How To Prepare:
- In a large bowl, scoop in a cup of all-purpose flour. Now, add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the flour. Also, add 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of salt. Blend it all together to combine and then make a well in the center of the flour. Pour in a cup of milk.
- Break in one large egg into a plate. Beat the egg up and pour it into the flour as well. Now, add 2 tablespoons of oil to the mix.
- Mix the batter until it’s smooth. Now, heat a lightly oiled frying pan to medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan.
- When the edges are brown and small bubbles form in the center of the cake, go ahead and flip it over to the next side. When you’re done frying, garnish with honey and enjoy.
In the video below, you’ll see how much batter to use per pancake and get tips for flipping your cakes at just the right time.
YouTube Video Credits